The Healing Codes
Thursday Q&A
01/18/07
Alex Loyd
I’m Alex Loyd, founder of The Healing
Codes. Dr. Ben could not be with me
tonight although he was with me last night.
Tom Costello who has been doing this call for the last little bit is
with his sons tonight. He and Mary Ann
are spending some time with their sons who are visiting. I was tickled that he got to do that. I am here tonight.
As we get started I wanted to share
something that has been on my mind. I
was watching a program the last few days, a newer program by Dr. Bruce Lipton
who I have a great deal of respect for.
We’ve had him as a guest on our programs. He’s a friend of ours and, we believe, one of
the most brilliant scientific minds on the planet. In 2005 he had a New York Times bestselling
book called “The Biology of Belief”. He
just does wonderful stuff.
He has a newer DVD. I was watching it. It was fascinating and was based on original
research that he did at the University of Wisconsin. Later he was a researcher and professor at
Stanford Medical School. He made three
wonderful points in the course of the DVD.
Number one is that beliefs
control behavior. Your beliefs
control your behavior.
Number two, your beliefs control your genes.
This one is – most of us grew up being taught something other than
that. A lot of us grew up in science
classes in school being taught genetic determinism. That basically means you are a product of
your genes. If you get cancer it’s
because of your genes. If you have this
kind of disposition it’s because of your genes.
If you’re going to heal something in your life, some way or another
you’ve got to heal your genes. That
seems almost impossible to do so most people feel like a victim all the time.
Now, scientific research including some
done by Dr. Lipton is proving without any doubt that the genes do not
control. The genes cannot turn
themselves on and off. They have to be
turned on and off by something else. In
essence that means they are not in control.
The thing that turns the genes on and off is your beliefs. According to Dr. Lipton and his research if
you get cancer it’s because of a belief.
If you heal that belief, the cancer can then heal. The genes can then heal.
His third point is: When
necessary, the beliefs will re-write your genes.
Laying that over onto what we do with The
Healing Codes. We have this wonderful
research that beliefs control behavior, beliefs control genes, and when
necessary your beliefs will re-write your genes. Then the question is, where do the beliefs
come from? The beliefs are
interpretations of your cellular memories or what I believe Solomon talked
about more than 3000 years ago, heart issues.
If you combine that with Dr. Lipton’s research, if you can heal those
heart issues, those cellular memories, then you can change your feelings, you
can change your thinking, you can change your behavior. You can even change and heal your genes.
This is a lot of the essence of why we are
so excited about The Healing Codes. All
the people around the world who are starting to do them and be healed whether
it is from a health issue or just a pessimistic way of viewing their life, or a
relationship or a career or whatever it is.
We are so excited that so many people around the world are now turning
their attention to heart issues instead of to medications or surgeries or
feeling like a victim. They are
realizing there is something they can do to change their life and live the life
they want to live.
Another interesting thing that Dr. Lipton
says in this DVD is that when you read something in university or college or
high school text books, in general it takes about 10 years for research to get
from the lab to the text books. When you
are reading a text book, what you are reading is the research of about 10 years
before. He said these new truths that we
are talking about have all been discovered within the last 10 years. What we are talking about today will be in
the text books of tomorrow. We will
slowly start to see the perception of the whole world change as this new
research and this new knowledge of where our problems come from and what can be
done with them. And that we are not
victims, but can live the life that we want to live.
Boy is that going to be an exciting time
over the next 10 years or so as that becomes the text books approach. The whole world, I believe, is going to start
to change in relation to that. Once
things are printed in the text books you see it start to change in society in a
main-stream way, not just in a peripheral way.
I wanted to share that with you as I was
watching that DVD over the last few days and making some notes. We are so excited to be a part of this
movement.
That’s my soap box for tonight. Let’s open it up for questions and answers or
comments or testimonials or whatever anybody wants to say. This is our regular Thursday Night
Q&A. Pretty much any question is
fine.
Participant: What was the name of the DVD that you watched?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: The Biology of Perception, the
Psychology of Change.
It’s not brand new. It’s in the last couple of years I
think. I had not seen that particular
one before.
Participant: (Margie) I saw a DVD that
had Bruce Lipton, Greg Braden and one other person on it. It’s brand new. A friend got it from a conference that he
went to last week end.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: I knew Bruce had been doing some
conferences with Greg, but I’ve not seen any DVD’s from there. I bet it’s really good.
Participant: I just about grabbed him and bounced him on the head and took the
DVD. I wanted it so badly.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: I bet it’s really good.
Participant: I am just so pleased to see all this work. I was trained as a social scientist. I always felt very strongly that the beliefs
that people held were a determiner, but there was no scientific evidence. I just had my intuition, my common
sense. I share your excitement about
having scientific evidence of this kind of thing, just like I get excited when I
see scientific evidence about organic food and fertile eggs all the natural foods
I’ve been eating for 30 years. Everybody
thought I was crazy.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: I’ll never forget I saw a Larry King
Live show, probably 5 years ago now.
Larry King had on traditional medical doctors and alternative medical
doctors. The theme of the show was
“traditional/alternative can they co-exist?
Which one do you do?” Larry King
turned to one of the traditional medical doctors and said, “What do you think
about vitamins?” The doctor had this big
smile come on his face. “We don’t think
you can treat the whole person without taking account of vitamins and managing
those. That’s something we do blood
tests for and screen for. We think it is
a very important thing.” Larry King
said, “That’s really wonderful. Can I
ask you a question? Twenty years ago,
what did you think in your practice about vitamins?” Then he had this look come over his face like
somebody had just punched him in the stomach.
He said, “You know I’m ashamed to say this. Let me tell you what my pat line was 20 years
ago when patients would ask me about vitamins.
I obviously don’t believe this now, but it is what I said then. I would take my wallet out and say, ‘I think
vitamins are great, but let me give you a short cut. Just take the bills directly from your wallet
and deposit them into the toilet. It
will save you a lot of time.’” Larry
King said, “Wow, Okay, so 20 years ago that is your pat line and today they are
indispensable, you can’t treat the whole person without them. What’s the difference?” The thing is “now we know they work.”
It’s kind of like what Dr. Lipton was
saying. There is a lot of time, a 10,
15, 20-year gap between what we know works but we can’t prove until we are able
to prove. The tragedy is, a lot of
wonderful people don’t have 20 years to wait.
I’m so glad that we can be here on the front end of this rather than
waiting 20 years until a lot of people don’t have an opportunity any more and
then it’s in the textbooks.
I agree with you.
**Participant:
I have been using The Healing Codes for not even two weeks yet. I got them because everything you say fits my
paradigm about vibration and beliefs and how they affect the vibration of the
energy of our bodies. I’ve been doing
that kind of vibrational healing for the last 15 years, but I haven’t been able
to get the kind of breakthrough results that you were reporting. I’ve been continuing to hunt for what is
going to take my practice to the next level.
That’s when I found on New Year’s Day, I found the e-mail you folks had
sent me last August. After using them
about two weeks now, the biggest change I have seen is, as you claim in your
literature, the change in beliefs and feelings and perceptions. Instead of waking up at 5:00 a.m. with
something worrying me and getting gripped by it, those kinds of emotional
states are getting more subdued, less intense.
That is the biggest change I have seen so far.
My question to you is what I’m dealing with
is a formerly broken bone and sprained wrist.
There is calcification building up that is blocking the nerves in the
fingers. It is kind of like carpal
tunnel syndrome kind of symptom. I’d
heard it will take 6 to 8 weeks before I see a change in that. Can you tell me more about that?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: You know, one of the first clients I had
with The Healing Codes when it was just me and people on the phone was a
gentleman who had lost his job and career because of carpal tunnel. He’d worked at the same place for about 25
years. He was not far from retirement
and they fired him because he developed carpal tunnel and could not do the job
he had done for years. Then there was a
big lawsuit because he believed he got the carpal tunnel because of the work
they gave him to do. It healed very
quickly. In a matter of a few weeks he
went back and had the test run where they shoot energy from your elbow from
your fingers and that sort of thing. It
showed that he was completely clear and completely healed. His braces were off. He came into the office one day and gave me
the biggest hug and was crying. We’ve
had many other people with the same or similar issues.
What you have to realize is that The
Healing Codes are not a treatment for carpal tunnel. They are a treatment for the underlying
spiritual issues to carpal tunnel. It’s
very important to keep that in mind. The
way we feel about the carpal tunnel is:
We hope an pray that the carpal tunnel gets better, but that’s not our
gig. Our gig is helping you heal the
underlying spiritual issues. The reason
for that is tied up in all this same research.
We believe that is the source. If
you heal the source, then your immune system can do what needs to be done. If you don’t treat the source, you’ll be
treating symptoms all your life.
That may sound like I’m trying to tread a
fine line. It is actually a huge
paradigm shift that is very difficult to get into one’s head. What we have a tendency to do is to wake up
in the morning and say, “Does my carpal tunnel feel any better?” At 10 in the morning we say, “Does my carpal
tunnel feel any better now?” Then at 2
in the afternoon, “Does it feel any better now?” Then that night before bed, “Is it feeling
any better now?” The problem is, when
you are that focused on your problems, you are introducing a tremendous amount
of new stress into your life every single day.
As we know, stress is where the problem comes from in the first place at
least physiologically. That’s the first
domino.
The advice that I give all my clients is
forget it. Get your eyes off your
symptoms. Get your eyes off your problems. Heal the unseen spiritual issues. Focus on
getting to a place of love, joy and peace.
The person who comes to mind is a wonderful lady named Jennifer Crow. She lives in Oklahoma City and is pretty
famous in that city. She was diagnosed I
believe it was with 10 different diseases by 9 doctors over three years to the
point that she was finally bedfast. Her
testimonial is in the testimonial video that comes with the package and is in
print as well. The thing that was so
cool to me about Jennifer is 6 weeks to 2 months into doing The Healing Codes,
she could not tell any difference at all in all those physical health
problems. Not a whit. In her testimonial she said, “I felt so much
better than I could ever remember feeling in my life. I was in such a place of love and joy and
peace and communion with God that I literally had the thought, “I don’t care if
I ever get physically better. This
spiritual emotional feeling is so wonderful.
This is really what I’ve been seeking my whole life even though I didn’t
know it.”
To me that is the focus to have. Focus on the positive things, the good
things, on healing the spiritual issues and getting to a place of love, joy and
peace and getting off the obsession with the physical and getting off the
obsession with our problems and the negative things of our life. When you do that, you make the process happen
so much faster. You remove a big source
of stress which you have been putting consistently into your life which is the
focus on your problems.
We have had people who have reported
wonderful, quick results with that problem.
That doesn’t mean that is what is going to happen to you. Regardless of what happens to you, the best
thing that can happen is to heal those issues and get to a place of love, joy
and peace. If you do that it is the very
best way for your body to heal the carpal tunnel.
Participant: I understand that. You say
almost the very same things that Esther Hicks would say when she is channeling
Abraham.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Yes.
Wonderful people. You are
probably right.
Participant: I was just listening to one of her CD’s this morning. “We’re not telling you to just focus on the
joy, peace and love and you will not care whether you get healed, but if you
focus on trying to get healed and not joy, love and peace you’re never going to
make it there. You are heading upstream
instead of downstream to what you want.”
Dr.
Alex Loyd: You are putting more stress into your
body every time you do that. That’s
right.
Participant: Thank you.
Participant: (Susan) I just got The
Healing Codes a couple of days ago. I’m
trying to process everything. I have
been doing them regularly. I’m a little
confused. Could you help me with one
thing?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Yes
Participant: I got The Healing Codes because I have anxiety. I had it 10 years ago and I kind of went
through some counseling. I had it again
last year and it kind of tailed off. I
just had a miscarriage and it came back. (break in voice)
Dr.
Alex Loyd: That’s okay. My wife and I before we had children had
three miscarriages. It’s the hardest
times of our life. It’s a thing that
most people don’t understand.
Participant: I thought I did until it happened to me. I have
3-year-old son at home now. He’s
the best medicine for me right now.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Love on him.
Participant: With this anxiety, I know it’s not just a direct result of the
miscarriage. It has come – I learned how
to worry from my mom. I’ve been a
worrier. Different stresses have come up
in my life and I seem to be dealing with and suddenly I get this bout of
anxiety.
I’m a bit confused with the focus
issue. You’re talking about “The most
bothersome issue of problem.” From what
I was reading and what you talk about it doesn’t seem like I try to heal the
anxiety itself. I try to get to the
underlying spiritual issue. I don’t know
what that is.”
Dr.
Alex Loyd:
The first thing I would advise would be to go through the 12 Days. Have you done that yet?
Participant: No, I did two days of Peace and one day of Unforgiveness. I was going to do it that way.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: There’s not a wrong way to do it. The instructions are not instructions. They are suggestions. So doing it that way, what I would do is go
to the Peace category. My issue is my
anxiety and I know at least some of it probably is related to the
miscarriage. Is that fair?
Participant: Recently. That wasn’t the
first time I had anxiety. That’s one of
them.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Then I would do the memory finder
protocol and say, “When was the first or biggest time in my life that I
remember feeling anxiety?” Maybe you
remember something related to your Mom when you were…. Maybe what comes up is your mom’s anxiety
and worry when you were 8 years old. It
is usually what pops up first.
Participant: What if what pops up is all I can remember is being anxious. That first time I don’t remember what
triggered it.
Dr.
Alex Loyd:
You remember the time? Go back to that
time. Then rate that one Zero to
10. Right now when you remember that
time, how much do you feel the anxiety, zero to 10. Then do the Peace Code. Alternate between the two Peace Codes until
your memory of that event, the anxiety related to that event that you feel
right now when you remember it goes to zero.
Participant: Keep doing that until it goes down to zero?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Yes, until it goes to zero. You can do that all at one time. You can say, “I’m just going to keep doing
the Codes until it goes to zero.” Or,
you can say, “I’m going to do it for 8 minutes.
Then tonight I’ll pick up there again.
I’ll keep alternating Codes until that is down to zero.” You can do it all at once or spread out. It doesn’t matter.
Then once that is to a zero, do the same
thing again. “Now what is the biggest or
earliest anxiety memory that pops up to me?”
Participant: What I was struggling with is finding what was causing the
anxiety. You are saying that doesn’t
matter.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: It doesn’t matter. Just key into the memories related to
anxiety. Then, once you cannot remember
any other anxiety memory, then alternate the Codes related to the anxiety that
you feel right now in your life until that goes down to zero. Then you are ready for something else.
Participant: Forget about the anxiety for right now.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Right now don’t focus on your current
anxiety. Focus on the anxiety in your
memories from your past. We want to heal
the source. Every time you remember one
of those, because your mind works by association, you are really healing
hundreds of anxiety memories. Probably
thousands: ones that are unconscious,
ones that happen inutero when your mom was pregnant with you and so and so
forth.
Participant: You suggest to just keep doing Peace one, or shall I do Peace,
Peace, Unforgiveness and go through it like that?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: You can do it either way. Again the instructions are guidelines, not
instructions. What we advise is to do
three days on Peace and then go get another category so that you are always
working on everything. Here’s the
issue. You go to the Peace category
because you think that’s where anxiety is.
The critical memory related to this issue could be in another category
that you would never choose.
Participant: Could I tell you this one thing that may explain it. I did the first two days of Peace and was
feeling like, better. Then yesterday I
did Unforgiveness. Then last night, tons
of anxiety and today nausea and feeling really bad.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: That sounds like a healing
response.
Participant: Is that because I did Unforgiveness?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Yes.
That’s what it sounds like to me.
You can have an emotional healing response as well as a physical
one.
Participant: That suggests that I shouldn’t just do Peace. I should rotate through all of them in case
it is somewhere else?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Hearing that, I would advise that. Do about three days in a row of Peace. Then go do another one. Then do three days of Peace. Then go do another one. Keep doing that.
Participant: Thank you very much.
**Participant:
(Evelyn) It’s interesting, the last
person who asked a question. My issues
has been anxiety. I just got a personal
Code from my coach yesterday. She gave
me, it was wonderful. I really
appreciated her counsel. Anyway, she
gave me my own personal Code related to this.
She said a lot of what you said about thinking back to when…. I had all kinds of examples of anxiety and
where it came from. She gave me
something to focus on. I started today
to do my personal Codes. I’m beginning
to feel a lightness that I haven’t felt for a while.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: How long have you been doing the Codes?
Participant: I did the 12 Days. Then I
talked to the coach yesterday for the first time. She gave me a personal Code for anxiety.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Around two weeks. Wonderful.
Participant: This is something I think I’ve been looking for all my life. I’ve known there were underneath things that
were bugging me and causing me to do stuff.
I felt so helpless to do anything about it.
Dr.
Alex Loyd:
When my wife was depressed those 12 years…. It’s hard to relate to. People think, depression, what’s the big deal
about that. A person just feels kind of
sad. It can be as debilitating as just
about anything I know. It will dominate
everyone around it. It will bring a
black cloud over an entire family, and extended family, neighbors and all kinds
of stuff. That’s exactly how I
felt. I felt helpless. I always believed there was a way
somewhere. There was something out there
somewhere. I never believed that was how
she was supposed to feel.
Participant:
Thank you so much.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: You are so welcome. Thank you.
**Participant:
(Margaret) I have been doing them, I
think it’s about a month and a couple of days.
I went through the 12 Days. From
Day 1 they felt so good. It felt so good
to do the Codes. I understand that
feeling that if nothing ever changes physically, just doing the Codes is
enough. I never want to miss them. It feels fabulous.
I was feeling really good and started
noticing a lot of physical changes the first couple of days. Then my healing response hit. I went through some days where everything was
so much worse. Everything was so much
worse. I actually went through so colds
and coughs and all kinds of things. Now
I’m coming out the tail end of that. I’m
starting to feel very good physically also.
The entire time I was feeling very, very well emotionally and
spiritually. I’m so grateful. To me this is huge, very, very huge.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Thank you, Margaret. SMU (Southern Methodist University) did a
study where they took people, all kinds of people, and said, “What do you want
in life?” “I want to be a huge business
success?” “Okay, why do you want
that?” “Because of this and that.”
They take another person. “What do you want?” “I want to be a wife and a mother.” “Why do you want to be that?” They did that with all these different
people. The conclusion of their study is
that no matter who you are, no matter what you think you want, all of us really
want the same thing: love, joy and peace.
That was so wonderful to see something that I have felt for so long and
I’m sure so many of you have felt intuitively taken to a scientific context and
procedures. Then to have a major
university say from their scientific wing:
What everybody wants, no matter what they think they want, is love, joy
and peace.
I believe that. I’ll tell you the thing about the healing
response. I’m glad you are coming out
the other end. I have been in and out of
a number of healing responses. I hardly
ever have them any more. Probably just
because I’ve been doing the Codes since 2001.
One night, probably about 2 years into doing the Codes, there were about
4 hours when, honest injun, I felt like I was actively having a heart
attack. The only reason I didn’t wake up
my wife and say, “you’ve got to take me to the emergency room” was I kept
testing myself and getting that it was a healing response. I mean, it was unbelievable. I think it had to be close to what a heart
attack feels like. I’m glad you are
coming out the other end of that healing response. Thank you.
Participant: I’m sure I’ll go through some more, too. I look at it as an investment in my health
and my future and my wellbeing.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: I like to say that a healing response is
proof that you are healing. It couldn’t
be anything else. If you can understand
that and realize “I’m going to be a little bit healthier the rest of my life
because I’m going through this and getting this toxic emotion or this toxic
substance out of my body.” And, “I know
that it is going to pass.” It makes it a
little easier.
Participant: (Margie) When I got my
Healing Codes Materials, I got a muscle testing booklet in there. So far I’ve been focused on just doing The Healing
Codes. I figured I’d focus on that and
get the benefits and then I’ll look at that later. Did you use the muscle testing to find out if
you were having a healing response or an illness?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: No, I didn’t. I was using our practitioner testing. It is not muscle testing. It is our non-local testing that we teach our
practitioners/coaches. That’s what I was
using. It is more accurate, faster and
stuff like that. But, if I had not known
how to do that, I would have done The Truth Technique, the muscle testing. I highly advise, if you don’t use how to use
The Truth Technique, learn. People who
learn that and integrate it into their life to test “What are the best foods
for me to have to eat for my body?” “How
much sleep do I need at night which is optimum for me?” …
“What is the best type of cardiovascular exercise for me to do and how
long should I do it and how many days a week?”
“How many grams of fat should I take into my body per day?” It is absolutely endless. That will be one of the best investments of
time you ever make, to master The Truth Technique. You will use it every single day of your
life.
Participant: That’s great. I thought it
would be similar to what I would be doing for the last 7 or 8 years. I learned how to check with my higher self,
check with my guidance to get answers to those kinds of questions. It will be nice to have a physical way to do
it as well.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Thank you.
Participant: (Holly) I would like to
find out, when you are having a healing response, do you stop doing The Healing
Codes or just continue doing them?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: There are two differing tracks
there. The first thing you might try is
to do the same Code that you are doing, but do it intentionally for the
symptoms of the healing response. Let’s
say you are having fatigue and headache.
Do the same Code you have been doing, but instead of the focus being
anxiety or the memory of when you were 10 or something like that, focus on the
headache and fatigue. Try to do that until
it gets a little bit better.
The other school of thought that I would go
to if that doesn’t work is to back off the Codes and give your body an
opportunity to catch up. It is a
detox. When those toxins hit your blood
stream and your stomach and things like that, they feel bad just as if you
ingest them. If doing the Code doesn’t
work, I would back off. After checking
with your doctor, I would bounce on a mini-trampoline a few minutes a day. It fires the lymphatic system and helps with
detox. Drink lots of water. Those are some basic things you can try.
Having said that, you can not always
eliminate the symptoms of a healing response.
If you have toxins in your body, for you to be healthy they have to get
out. They’ve just got to get out. Often you can minimize that. Sometimes you cannot eliminate it.
Participant: If I’m doing the 12 Days back to back and I have a healing
response, I would continue doing the 12 Days, except instead of listing my
ailments I would focus on my healing response?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: No.
You would stop where you are.
Let’s say you are in the Patience category. You’d stop right there and do the Patience
Code except you would focus on the healing response instead of Patience. Then you would just stay there until the
healing response gets better or you are ready to move on to more healing work.
Participant: I got it. Thank you.
Participant: (Sandy) I was wondering,
when we talk about cellular memories, I’ve heard somebody say we get new cells
every 7 years. My husband asked, “If the
cells become new, wouldn’t it erase the cellular memories every 7 years?”
Dr.
Alex Loyd: That’s a great question. The answer is no. What are the memories made of? Are the memories made of physical tissue?
Participant: No.
Dr. Alex
Loyd: No.
They are made of energy. Those
memories do not die with the tissue that dies.
That’s literally what happens.
Those cells, over a period of time, die.
They reproduce and new ones come to life. Just like you are describing. That is actual physical tissue that is
dying. The memories are not made of
physical tissue so they do not ever die.
They are just transferred from parent cell to son/daughter cells. Over and again. They are transferred from brother to sister
cell. They never die.
That’s why everything that ever happens to
you is recorded for ever and ever, amen.
You may not remember a whole lot of it.
You may have heard of certain types of hypnosis where they can put you
under regression therapy and have you go back and remember things you have
never remembered in your life because you couldn’t speak with language at the
time. Those memories are there. Everybody knows that. The reason what you are describing doesn’t
happen is because they are not made of tissue.
They don’t ever die. They are
made of very complex energy patterns.
That’s a good question. I don’t think we’ve ever had it before.
Participant: “Very complex energy patterns” I’m taking notes. You mentioned on the call yesterday, I
appreciate you sharing from your own life.
You shared about Sue in college and the break up and how that hurt your
heart. Can you elaborate on how “having
a hardened heart” relates to being a protective mechanism so that we don’t get
hurt in that same way again. Could you
explain that a little bit more? Are we
walling off that part?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: You may not be doing it
consciously. For instance. When one of my sons was very young he had
been studying in the National Geographic and some educational DVD’s that we got
him about snakes. He was five or six
years old. It showed big old
snakes. It talked about certain kinds of
snakes having venom and what happens if they bite you. They would show what would happen to a little
rodent that one of those snakes would bite.
He had snakes all over the brain.
We were outside one day right after that. We were standing there on a beautiful
day. All of a sudden he screams bloody
murder. “In danger for your life” kind
of scream. I looked around and he is
freaking out looking down at the ground pointing. There is nothing there. He is pointing at a stick.
I said, “Harry, what’s wrong.” He said, “SNAKE, SNAKE, SNAKE!!” Finally I got him to calm down. I almost had to pull him over to the
stick. He was still seeing a snake. Even after I got him to quit screaming he’s
still, looking right at it, thought it was a snake. Did his eyes quit working right? No.
His heart was overriding the mechanisms of his eyes and making him see
something that wasn’t there. He was
seeing a snake.
For a long time after that if we saw a
stick of a certain shape, he would get all bent out of shape.
My other son had a similar thing about
thunder storms. It was irrational. Those are both defense mechanisms based on
traumas, or information that had gotten into his memory banks that said,
“DANGER, DANGER, Danger!” George, if a
cloud rolled across the blue sky, at one point in his life, would freak out
thinking there was a thunder storm coming.
Harry, if he saw a stick would freak out thinking it was a snake. Those are very simplistic examples, but they
are pretty representative of how that issue works inside us.
When we have something that hurts us or
scares us or is threatening to our survival, our heart protects those memories
and literally does not want them to be healed because they serve as a warning
protection system for something bad happening to us. Like what?
Like getting caught in a bad thunder storm or getting bitten by a snake
or getting hurt again by a girl who breaks my heart again and it takes me a
year to get over it. Yes, we have
memories like that that are protected from being healed.
I did private practice counseling and
therapy for years. About the best you
could do with those kinds of memories is teach people to cope with them. A lot of those memories never would
heal. Now we can really heal those, even
the protected ones rather than just cope with them. I don’t want to cope with it. I want it to be out of my life.
Does that help?
Participant: That’s great.
You say that we have unconscious or
subconscious memories. Then we have our
conscious thoughts. The research shows
that if they are in conflict, the unconscious wins. You were relating that to the Bible verse
that talks about us being double minded.
Can you elaborate on that a little bit?
That was fascinating.
Dr.
Alex Loyd: I’m a Christian. That’s where I’m coming from. You don’t need to be a Christian for The
Healing Codes to work. We don’t like to
shove that down people’s throats. Since
you asked the question, there are several passages in the Bible that talk about
this kind of thing. The one we talk
about a lot is Solomon saying, “Guard your heart above everything else, for
from it flow the issues of life.” There
is another verse that says, “You have not because you ask not.” Meaning you want this stuff, but you are not
doing what you need to do for it to happen.
You are not praying. You are not
focusing on what you need to be focused on in order to have that. There is another verse that says, “You ask
but don’t have because you are double minded.”
What’s double minded? We’ve got a
conscious mind and an unconscious mind.
It means that one part of your mind says, “Yes, I really want
that.” Another part of your mind says,
“No I don’t.” It might be conscious and
unconscious. It might both be from the
conscious. It might both be
unconscious. It means there is one part
of you….
This happens all the time. How many people say, “I would really love to
be a really good guitar player.” That’s
my truth and I’ve said that all my life.
Am I a really good guitar player?
No, I’m not. Why? Because another part of my mind says I don’t
want to practice. How many people say “I
want to live this successful kind of life where I’m out there and I’m making a
difference and I’m making money maybe.
I’m a mover and shaker. I’m
helping good things to happen.” How many
people say that, but another part of them says, “I can’t do that.” Or, “That’s too much work.” Being double minded happens to almost every person
at a number of times in their life.
I believe that double mindedness can be
healed by healing these heart issues.
That’s another reason I’m excited about this.
Participant: It shows. We appreciate so
much your being on the call tonight. On
the testimonial DVD, one of the men who shared his testimony said something
like he wanted to look into the Bible and find things that he thought
correlated to The Healing Codes. Is it
possible for that to be available?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Sure it is. We have a Biblical Introduction to The
Healing Codes DVD. You can get that by
contacting our office.
Participant: Do you know how much it costs?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: I don’t.
I think it’s real reasonable. I
don’t know for sure.
We have time for one more question if we
have one more.
Participant: (Margie) I have signed up
to be an affiliate. I know it will take
some time to become a practitioner and a coach.
I do hands-on healing with people.
I would like to publish an article in our local healing magazine about
The Healing Codes. I’m wondering if you
have a approval process. I don’t want to
violate any of your guidelines about what could be stated in this kind of
article. I have a draft of the
article. Could I get somebody in the
organization to look at it?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Contact our office and they can make
that happen for you.
Participant: That’s okay for me to put an article in the local magazine and
then have an affiliate link at the last part of the article so that people can
go in under my name. If they decide to
get The Healing Codes it will accrue to me?
Dr.
Alex Loyd: Yes.
We have people doing similar things.
We’re going to call it a night. My watch says it’s about 8:30. I’ve had a blast being here with you. If you didn’t get your question answered, you
can e-mail it in or you can wait and come back next Thursday night. Thank you all so much for being here. I know how valuable your time is.
The one suggestion I would make to everyone
who is here tonight is: If you have not
been able to learn how to do The Q-Codes, which is a new workshop we are doing
based on a brand new discovery, I could not encourage you more about anything
than to try to get to a Q-Codes workshop.
Learning this technique will change your life for the rest of your
life. It increases the power of the
Codes by about 150 times. It takes 10
seconds to do a Q-Code as opposed to 6 or 7 minutes.
You still have to have The Healing
Codes. You can’t do a Q-Code without The
Healing Codes. It takes those Codes to
another level. The results we are having
reported are to another level as well.
If you are interested in that, call our office. They can give you information. We have one coming up in about 3 weeks in
Orlando. I think we have about 35 people
who are going to be there right now. We
have a few more slots available.
In April we’re going to be in Seattle. I tell you what, it’s an amazing experience
to watch people who come in to the first of those workshops and then look at
those same people when they leave – they are not the same people.
Thank you and bless you and have a
wonderful evening.

0 coment�rios: